Quick How To...
- We recommend 3, but you can play as many as you want.
- Each person or team writes down a word for each category, beginning with the chosen letter; only one word per category.
- Round Ends:
- When the timer has finished.
- Once the timer has completed, everyone stops writing. The persons/teams compare their answers. If you have the same answer as another person/team, that answer is crossed out and doesn't count towards your score.
Any unique answer scores 1 point.
- The person or team with the highest score wins.
An Example Answer Could Be:
- Letter: L
- Category: Cars
- You Could Write: Lamborghini
How can I Use The Scattergory Online List Generator To Play?
Not only have we created a list generator containing over 300 categories, but we have also included a random letter generator and a timer. This means you can use Scattergory.com to play on Zoom, House Party or any video call service that supports screen sharing.
To Play Online You Will Need
- Writing Equipment
- Pen and a pad
- Zoom, House party or another screen sharing app